These instructions are for students or other non-video owners to download Kaltura videos uploaded to My Media in Canvas. If you are the owner of the video and wish to download, please see How can I download my video from My Media in Canvas?
- Login to Canvas and access a course
- Select Media Gallery
- Click the video you wish to download. In this example we clicked The Indoor Generation
- Click on the Details button under the title
- Click Download
- You will then see the available formats to download. Click the Download icon for the format you wish to download
- Depending on your browser, you may be prompted to allow the download. Please click Allow if you get a pop-up for this video download
- The video will begin to download
- Go to your downloaded items to view the video file
- Make sure to save it in a specified location
Repeat steps 2-7 for each remaining video
For information on how students can download your posted videos, see this FAQ.