- The Google Form must be public in order to embed it on a website
- Click Settings (gear icon) in the upper right corner
- Uncheck the “Restrict to users in UNC Charlotte and its trusted organizations” box
- Click Save
- In the Google Form, click the Send in the upper right corner
- In the Send form dialog box in the Send via section, click the embed icon ( < > ) and then click Copy to copy the HTML embed code
- Paste the copied embed code into your website
Double click "Content by Label" below. Under "Labels*" in the left menu, type all labels relevant to this page (those you have added to the page by clicking the "Labels" icon in the bottom left). When finished, delete this comment!