In the Learning and Development Portal, you have an opportunity to add external training and professional development accomplishments to your completed transcript. Examples of external training could be a conference you attended, or a professional certificate you've received. Please follow the steps below to add this training to your transcript.
- Go to your transcript in the Learning and Development Portal.
- Result: Your Active Transcript will populate. On the right side of your Active Transcript page, you will see an option menu that appears as three dots. Click on those three dots.
- A drop down menu will appear as seen below. Click on the first menu option, Add External Training.
- Result: The Add External Training form will display as pictured below. All fields with a red asterisk are required to be completed, but we encourage you complete as many details in this form as possible.
- You may also choose to add an attachment if your external training provided you with a certificate of completion, a badge, or something to show that the training was completed.
- Once you have reviewed all fields, click Submit.
- You will be taken back to your Active Transcript. You will see the requested external training listed. To the right of your external training title, you will see a button that says 'Mark Complete'. Click the Mark Complete Button.
- Your request is then sent to your supervisor for approval. Once approved, you will see this request on your Completed Transcript.