The User Profile panel of the Learner Home page displays on the upper-left side of the Learner Home page and allows users to quickly view personal learning stats. From the User Profile panel, users can also open a flyout which allows them to indicate interest in specific training subjects, which the Learner Home uses to provide more tailored training suggestions.
The User Profile panel displays the following information to the user:
- Profile Photo - This field displays the user photo uploaded to the user record. Clicking the profile photo redirects the user to the Bio tab of their Universal Profile. Note: This picture is only clickable if the user has permission to view the Bio page.
- Completions - This field displays the number of all-time, standalone training items on the user's Completed transcript. This number matches the number of training returned on the Completed page of the transcript. This number does not include archived training, removed training, or any child training items (such as training items within a curriculum). Click the Completions link to be redirected to the Completed transcript. Note: This field only displays if the user has permission to view the Bio page.
- Badges - This field displays the number of all-time badges the user has earned. This number includes both Learning badges and Feedback badges, if Performance is also enabled in the portal. Click the Badges link to be redirected to the Badges Snapshot page. Note: This field only displays if the user has the permission to view badges on the Snapshot page.
- Hours - This field displays the sum of the training hours a user has completed. This number is calculated from the training hours that are currently associated with the training on the user’s transcript in a Completed status. Archived training and any child training items (such as training items within a curriculum) are included in this calculation. Click the Hours link to be redirected to the Completed transcript. Note: Training hours are not currently snapshotted on the Transcript. This means that the number is based on the training hours that are stored at the training level.
- Your Subjects - This section displays the training subjects in which the user has indicated interest. Selected subjects display alphabetically, and up to two lines of subjects can display in the Your Subjects Click here for more information.
- Your Languages - this setting is not enabled.
- Your Playlist - this setting is not enabled.