Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. The traveler should pay for meals using personal funds.
  2. When traveling, meal reimbursements are limited to subsistence rates based on State policy.
  3. After travel is complete, submit a Travel Reimbursement & Expense Report (TRER) form to be reimbursed for meal expenses not provided while traveling on University business.

  4. To request reimbursement for meal expenses incurred while on University business but not in travel status, use an Employee & Student Direct Pay Request (ESDPR) form.

  5. Refer to this FAQ for clarification on travel status.
  1. If you are looking for guidance on paying for catering or food for events, refer to the Food and Beverage "How To" guide. 
  2. Costs for a traveler's subsistence meals cannot be paid for using a P-card, whether or not they have the hospitality profile.
  3. For specific travel procedures and a list of allowable and non-allowable travel items, refer to the Travel Manual and the Purchasing Card Manual.

Page viewed times