Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The UNC Charlotte Spam Quarantine holds spam and suspected spam messages addressed to users.
- this SPAM quarantine portal is separate from Gmail and a tool that UNC Charlotte manages
- this SPAM quarantine tool evaluates messages based on content and the sender reputation
- The tool allows users to view, release, and delete spam email as well as add senders to safelists for future exclusion from spam filtering.
- Messages identified as spam and held in quarantine will be deleted after 30 days.
- If you have not received an email that you were expecting, you may want to check the spam quarantine portal.
- Access the spam quarantine portal at https://quarantinemail.uncc.edu (NinerNET login is required)