The Google Core Apps are covered by the University's Terms of Service agreement; the Consumer and Marketplace Apps are not. When using these apps the first time, you will be asked to enter into a personal Terms of Service Agreement with Google. Since use of these apps is covered under a personal agreement, NEVER post confidential information in order to avoid the risk of exposing sensitive information.
- The Consumer Apps have limited support; troubleshooting is limited to best effort
- These Marketplace Apps and Add-ons are not supported by ITS and may be removed at any time if usability or security risk changes. Use at your own risk.
- See this FAQ if you would like to request a Google Consumer/Marketplace App or Add-on
- See this FAQ for more information on how Google applications are supported
Consumer/Marketplace Apps and Docs/Sheets Add-ons Reviewed and Denied
- Boomerang: Funding unavailable
- Change Case: Not available in Google Marketplace
- Chrome Sync: Concerns for the syncing of credit card data
- Code Pretty: Not available in Google Marketplace
- Email Scheduler: Limited functionality with free version
- Form Publisher: Not available in Google Marketplace
- Google Map Maker: Service discontinued by Google
- Google Voice: Complications / conflicts with existing University telecom system
- Insert and Delete Cells: Not available in Google Marketplace
Page viewed 646 times