- DUO provides a second factor of authentication beyond username and password
- Customers with access to sensitive data or those who simply want an additional layer of security can request DUO. See this request process
- Customers configure devices for two-factor authentication using DUO’s self-enrollment process
- Customers then choose the preferred method of authentication including push notifications via mobile app, phone call, text message or key FOB
- More information can be found in this DUO guide
A list of services that require DUO authentication can be found here.
Page viewed 399 times