Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Wall composition, population density, distance from wireless access point, and device type all affect how a device will perform on a wireless network.
- If you are having trouble, try some of the troubleshooting ideas listed below or on this page:
- Check wireless signal strength.
- If weak, try moving to a different location.
- Try moving to a quieter place with less people.
- Different devices handle wireless differently based on the radio antennae.
- If there is no wireless available and you are in an academic or administrative building, call the IT Service Desk.
- If you are in a residence hall, contact the Internet Service Provider (ISP).