Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. Submit a Payment Book Receipt (PBR) Financial Transaction Request (FTR) Form. 
  2. This is the book receipt form that should be used by all departments on campus that process credit cards via a University merchant account.  
  3. Merchants must submit this form to allocate receipts to the appropriate Banner fund(s) and account(s).  
  4. This form must be submitted by 12:00 noon on the day that the settlement of funds for card transactions is reflected in the banking settlement reports. 

Related FAQs

Page viewed times