Can't Find What You Need?
Have a Suggestion?
Browse by Category
The LEAD and EEODF curriculum is a training requirement for all supervisors and managers of SHRA and EHRA employees who are hired, promoted, or appointed. The training must be completed within one year of assignment per UNC Charlotte policy and NC G.S. 126.
2) Find Your Active Transcript as pictured below.
3) Locate the Due Date of the LEAD curriculum that has been assigned to you.
3) Under the word Action, click on Open Curriculum.
4) Open the LEAD curriculum and register for the required sessions you would like to attend by clicking on Select Session.
5) Use the drop-down arrow to view other choices for this action as demonstrated below.
6) Watch assigned videos and eLessons by clicking on Launch.
7) Use the drop-down arrow to view other choices for this action as demonstrated below.
7) For questions, please email email@example.com.