- Security Awareness Training is designed to raise awareness about information security, good information security practices, and related university IT policies.
- The training is comprised of 13 videos, ranging from 1 to 5 minutes each and will take about 45 minutes to complete.
- Videos can be viewed individually as time permits and closed captioning is available.
- At the end of each module there is a brief two-question quiz that must be completed.
- Topics covered in the training include:
- Email and Messaging
- Working Remotely
- Mobile Device Security
- Protecting Sensitive Data
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Cloud Services
- Follow these steps to access and complete the training:
- Access Canvas via my.uncc.edu or directly at canvas.uncc.edu.
- Log in using your NinerNET credentials.
- Under the dashboard, select Security Awareness Training.
- Click Get Started.
- Curious about your score and completion status? Log into the course in Canvas and select Assignments on the left-hand side of the page. All of the modules are listed with their associated grade.
If you have any questions or require assistance with accessing the training, please contact the IT Service Desk at 704-687–5500.
Page viewed 747 times