Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. Change the withholding allowances by submitting a new Federal W-4 or NC-4 form to the Payroll Department at any time. 
  2. Securely deliver the form(s) to the Payroll Department using one of the following delivery methods:

    Hand DeliverMailFax
    Hand deliver the form(s) to the Payroll Department on the 3rd floor of the Reese building.Mail the form(s) via campus or regular mail to UNC Charlotte, Attn: Payroll Department, Reese 3rd Floor, 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223

    Fax the form(s) to our secure fax 704-687-1416.


    We cannot guarantee the clarity of faxed copies received in the Payroll Department.

Security Note

  • For security purposes, do not email forms.


Page viewed 742 times