To update some personal information in Banner, you will be required to verify your identity using your alternate email or phone number. If you do not have any alternate verification methods on file, please contact the IT Service Desk at 704-687-5500.
- Log into My UNC Charlotte.
- Under the Banner Self Service menu select View Addresses and Phones.
If your Permanent address is not correct, click Update Address(es) and Phone(s) at the bottom of the page.
Verify your identity using one of the options presented.
Complete the verification process by checking your alternate email or text message.
Enter the Identification Code, click Continue.
- To update an existing address, click the "Current" link to the left of the corresponding address.
- To insert a new address, select the address type from the pull-down list at the bottom of the page.
- Click Submit.
- For information on updating or adding your personal (non-uncc) email address to Banner, view this FAQ.
Distribution of W-2 Wage and Tax Statements occurs annually by January 31. Please take the time to confirm that your permanent address is correct in Banner before January 14 annually.