- Apporto provides faculty and students access to VIRTUAL applications stored in the Cloud.
- Since the applications are stored in the cloud, it is not on your local computer and can be accessed anytime from any device.
- Apporto provides a consistent experience no matter what hardware you are using.
- Apporto is helpful for doing homework and not having to come on-campus to use a lab or install the applications on your computer.
- Specialized software is available in Apporto e.g. SAS, RStudio, etc.
- To get started:
- Faculty should contact the IT Service Desk, 704-687-5500, to request Apporto for a course
- Students must be enrolled in one of these courses; your faculty member will let you know if this is the case.
- You can access Apporto at apporto.uncccharlotte.edu, see this FAQ for more details.